BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
I ordered this off amazon for the low it wasnt as pigmented as i wanted but i guess you get what you pay for but other than that i loved the neautral colors
Victoria S.
The is perfection. I have the matte version too. I use this palette almost every day and the best part is how affordable it is not to mention great quality.
Chelsea S.
Wind Gap
This pallet has all the colors i could need! If I’m feeling a little more tired and i notice the bags under my eyes i go for this pallet and it save my day!
Sara J.
El Paso, TX
I LOVE MORPHE! Super inexpensive and amazing color payoff for the price easy to blend and no fall out. Great for fall or warm gone looks throughout the year!
Yvette M.
Bakersfield , CA
I love every single color on this palette !!! ❤❤ every color is super pigmented and easy to blend out! I use mine everyday and I love love loooooveeeeee it❤❤
Paige O.
I love morphe shadows, and the price is affordable. The warm toned shadows in this are great, and I find myself reaching for this more often than my UD Heat.
Jessyca L.
This palette is my #GiftCrush the colors are so vibrant and gorgeous! It’s a palette that would be great all year round and the quality is super blend able!
Heaven B.
Matte and shimmery I love it.Awesome for fall colors.It would be perfect for a fall family OPP or also if you're a ginger it'll make your hair pop just fine.
Tammy N.
This has the perfect shades for natural makeup looks and also fall makeup looks. It's very affordable for all of the amazing colors and the quality is great.
Amanda R.
Philadelphia , PA
I can't express my love for this pallet. I use it with so many looks I can't even begin to list. This is my
Go to holy grail eyeshadow pallet. Recommended !!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??