BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Angela B.
Mission, TX
Each color is so pigmented! Love it so much. It's such a good value for the price. It's not to expensive or super cheap. It's the right amount for a great product.
Tayteohna W.
Love this palette the colors are amazing and a little goes a long way great price and amazing packaging this was my first purchase from them I’ll definitely be shopping with them again
angie c.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
I love this pallet so much! It has so many neutral colors. The oranges are so pigmented!! I use this pallet everyday and I get so many compliments. Would definitely recommend 10/10.
Daisy G.
Colors are great for Smokey eye fall looks don’t regret buying this palette will be buying one for my mom and sister since they’re always asking for mine haha 😍😂
Lakin R.
Great range of colors with endless possibilities for eye looks. Good pigmentation and blend-ability. I dislike the cheap packaging and size. Other than that this is a good product.
Kristen B.
Princeton, WV
The mattes in this palette are absolutely beautiful! The pigmentation is there and it lasts for more 8 hours. When paired with the 35OS, the looks an artist can create is unlimited.
Alyssa M.
High Ridge , MO
The most beautiful palate I've ever seen in my whole life! I hate crazy colors like blues, purples, etc. I like to keep it natural on the eyes and this does the job.
Taylor D.
South Elgin
I use this pallet for everything, the shadows are both very pigmented and apply so nicely to the eye. For the amount of eye shadows you get it is very affordable
steph g.
I personally love morphe brushes and their pallets! The pallets are nice and pigmented I personally like neutral colors. The shadows apply very nicely on the eyelids. The size of the pallets are nice.
Kyle S.
Adkins, TX
I love this palette so very very much!!! If you like an eyeshadow palette that is very neutral, pigmented, and has a wide variety of eye looks then you should definitely buy this!!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??