BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Sophie S.
Sacramento, CA
Pigmentation in this palette is great and buildable and blendable. I'm able to create a multitude of eyeshadow looks using this palette. I thoroughly enjoy it.
Amanda L.
Amarillo, TX
This was my very first eyeshadow I bought and I Love it. I still use it all the time even though I have lots more palettes now. It'll always be one of my favs!
April J.
Newport News, VA
Really nice quality shadow with lots of color payoff . I was very impressed because the price of the morphe pallets are so cheap in price but not in quality .
Hazmine S.
COVINGTON, GA
I really love Morphe.. This was the first place I got eyeshadow from. They have pretty colors that blen very good. Will definitely get more products from them.
Tori W.
Roseville , CA
It's like Morphe made a pallet for me. This pallet is my go to pallet! I love it so much! The warm tones are life! Morphe is great quality for a great price!!
Annie P.
Clearwater , Fl
One of the most beautiful warm toned palettes EVER!! So many different looks can be made from it and the shadows are so cute pigmented and blend like a dream.
I purchased this for my mother for Christmas and I wish I had bought myself one. I had never tried morphe products but the colors and pigmentation is amazing.
Jackeline R.
Rose Hill, NC
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes ever. All the colors you need for a natural or smokey eye. The shadows are very pigmented and creamy. I love it!
Brooklyn B.
Metuchen, NJ
Very pigmented. Easy to blend colors together. Not pricey your can get two pallets for $15. I use this pallet all the time for different events and occasions.
Morgan S.
Marcellus, NY
I love this palette because it is the sister to the 35S palette and I like using this palette along with the other one to mix shadows. It is a great palette.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??