BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Gigi H.
Newport News, VA
Morphe shadows are just life. They are pigmented and buttery. The shades are gorgeous and the looks you can create are endless. The price point are affordable.
Monse C.
Yakima, WA
This pallet is the perfect pallet for a beginner it is such an affordable pallet ! It has so many shades and the pigmentation is great ! Really recommend it !!
Victoria L.
Oxnard, CA
This palette is gorgeous. I think it's great not just for fall but for many seasons throughout. Because it carries so many shades you can create various looks.
Mocha Y.
snellville
Honestly I love morphe! They always know how to keep their eye shadows in arrangement according to color and style and their make up is always great quality !
Autumn G.
It is so rare to me to find great wonderful products like this for free. I mean there is all kinds of different colors in this one package! I'd rate this a 5!
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
This pallet is amazing! Such a good price and you can create so many different looks! The formula of these shadows are amazing and they blend out really well!
I purchased this for my mother for Christmas and I wish I had bought myself one. I had never tried morphe products but the colors and pigmentation is amazing.
Cindy G.
Apple Valley, CA
The best pallet ever. This pallet is so pigmented and has all warm tone shades that you would ever need. You can do so many looks with this pallet it's insane
Cristal A.
Pasco , WA
I love this I got it for Christmas and it's amazing.... I use it sooo much and I want to order more and another one of these... I neee more morphe in my life..
Erica S.
Homerville , GA
This has been one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes and it goes a long way! So you really get your money’s worth! Plus the pigment on these shades is great!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??