BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Hazmine S.
COVINGTON, GA
I really love Morphe.. This was the first place I got eyeshadow from. They have pretty colors that blen very good. Will definitely get more products from them.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Adore this pallette. It's affordable and the colors and pigmented are great. The red stains a little but it's workable. I'd recommend this or the 3502 pallette
Amanda L.
Amarillo, TX
This was my very first eyeshadow I bought and I Love it. I still use it all the time even though I have lots more palettes now. It'll always be one of my favs!
Yas T.
lakeville
Beautiful warm tones. Easy to use for beginners. Most colors blend beautifully but a couple are a bit patchy but other than that it's an amazing cheap pallet.
Mocha Y.
snellville
Honestly I love morphe! They always know how to keep their eye shadows in arrangement according to color and style and their make up is always great quality !
Brittney T.
Flushing, NY
This is clearly my ride or die palette because I just love it. I bought it online on Morphe website. I love these colors and I love the way it's so pigmented.
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
This pallet is amazing! Such a good price and you can create so many different looks! The formula of these shadows are amazing and they blend out really well!
S Z.
Such a great palette to own!!! The colors at great especially for the upcoming season fall and winter. Will make a great winter look for the upcoming holidays.
Monse C.
Yakima, WA
This pallet is the perfect pallet for a beginner it is such an affordable pallet ! It has so many shades and the pigmentation is great ! Really recommend it !!
Jessica R.
Waterford, MI
New to morphs products but I love this palette! So many beautiful natural shades and the coverage is amazing. These shadows build up easily and blend so nicely
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??