BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Cyndal K.
Albuquerque, NM
So pigmented. So many looks that you can create with this palette. Easy for day yo night looks, fall looks, holiday parties anything with warm colors or grunge.
Iggy M.
The colors and pigmentation are so cute!! I am a first time user and with definitely buy from morphe again. The palate is very large and worth the small amount.
Waverlee S.
cypress
These shadow palettes are amazing and such a great price! Each shadow is so pigmented and very easy to blend! They stay on all day and don't crease in your eye!
Cindy G.
Apple Valley, CA
The best pallet ever. This pallet is so pigmented and has all warm tone shades that you would ever need. You can do so many looks with this pallet it's insane
Brooklyn B.
Metuchen, NJ
Very pigmented. Easy to blend colors together. Not pricey your can get two pallets for $15. I use this pallet all the time for different events and occasions.
Autumn G.
It is so rare to me to find great wonderful products like this for free. I mean there is all kinds of different colors in this one package! I'd rate this a 5!
Sophie S.
Sacramento, CA
Pigmentation in this palette is great and buildable and blendable. I'm able to create a multitude of eyeshadow looks using this palette. I thoroughly enjoy it.
I purchased this for my mother for Christmas and I wish I had bought myself one. I had never tried morphe products but the colors and pigmentation is amazing.
Alexis M.
This is an amazing palette. You get so many colors for such a great price. I use this eyeshadow with almost every look. It blends so well and is long lasting.
Cristal A.
Pasco , WA
I love this I got it for Christmas and it's amazing.... I use it sooo much and I want to order more and another one of these... I neee more morphe in my life..
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??