BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Maddie L.
I use this every day! Even if I use other palettes as my base look, I always find myself coming to this one to add a little pop of shimmer or peachy shades. The formula is amazing and the price is even better!!
member-1bded7152
Santa Ana, CA
Oh my goodness!!!! Morphed is amazing! It's very affordable you are able to do so many looks from just this one pallet. You are able to use it in a variety of new styles.
Tyler C.
Dover, DE
I absolutely love this palette! It is my all time favorite hands down. I also have the 350s (exact same colors just all shimmer). Those two are the one I reach for none stop!
Love this! Such great quality for such a low price!! Super pigmented and blends like butter too! I have the matte one and the shimmer and I use them all the time ❤️
Christie C.
Charlestown, MA
Everyone raves about this. It's a great palette and it's super affordable. You get so much more than you pay for. The amount of looks that you can create with is endless
Yulian V.
colorado springs
I love these eyeshadows!!!! They're so pigmented that I had to get the all shimmer one and mate !!! If you want a nice fall look the browns and oranges are all in this palette!!!!! Go get yourself a 35O people!!!!!!!
Ana B.
Naples, FL
The fact that one palette has many options for a reasonable price is just amazing. The color pigment each shadow provides is just perfect and lasts long even without applying primer before.
Halie S.
Bell city, LA
In love with this pallet! So many color options to chose from and the price is such a steal! I use this product around once a week. I ordered it from the website and the shipping was great!
Kevin A.
Riverside, CA
Amazing in love with this palette this is my other go to palette for anything it has such an amazing pigmentation I would recommend it to everyone and has many amazing colors
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I love this palette. I receive so many compliments whenever I wear it. The colors are gorgeous, pigmented and they blend so well. I would definitely recommend this product.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??