BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Malia S.
Saint Johns
I love this palette! It has a great mix of warm tones if that’s the type of colors you look for. Since this the 35o matte palette all the color are matte and their are no shimmer colors. The shadows last all throughout the day. When applying I don’t notice any fallout. Overall a really good palette!
Shelby R.
Conroe, TX
I love Morphe products, and this pallet! I was previously using the naked pallets, and they were double the price and half as pigmented. Ive had mine for almost a year, and have not ran out of one color. I love the matte look for every event! You can go from smokey eye to casual in one pallet!
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
I .got this pallet as a gift and I love it so much. It is affordable and has so many colors for a diversity of looks. It is mostly warm tones and it is a great pallet for fall. The shadows blend very well and they are long lasting on the lids. I enjoy this and would recommend others to try it!
china C.
corona
Holy snap this is one of my go to everyday pallete u have so much warm tones and also some bold ones as well and really really good so pigmented the eyeshadow dossnt have so many fall out one of the best pallete deff would purchase one for someone as a gift and so darn affordable... 100% recommend it
Jessica H.
Ashland, KY
It took me forever going back and forth between all the Morphe palates to decide which one I wanted to try first. Since I have oily skin I decided on this all matte palette and I am not disappointed!! I even went ahead and purchased some for Christmas gifts. The colors are very vibrant and stay on all day! (Of course I do use a setting spray) The colors have not creased and stay on throughout my 10 hour workday
Espi C.
Albany, NY
One of my ALL TIME FAVORITE eyeshadow palettes! I use these shades for everyday wear, going out with friends, and even date nights. It's so versatile and so pigmented! These colors work great with my skin tone, and honestly, I don't have a bad thing to say about this brand or any of their products.
Madison H.
Meridian, MS
I love this palette, especially for the price point. The colors are beautiful and go great with every skin tone. The shadows are super pigmented to my surprise. I was honestly expecting lower quality since the price was so cheap for 35 shadows, but I was nicely surprised. I love this palette.
Summer H.
Hamilton, OH
Oh my gosshh, I cannot put into words how much I love this product! The colors are sooo pretty and pigmented! There are so many colors in this palette, and also a lot of very good transition shades, I got mine in the bundle with the shimmers for $44 and you can’t beat that price for around 70 good eyeshadows!
Belen R.
Riverside , CA
I love all the colors in here if you are looking for orange and red shades for fall looks definitely give this a try. I use this product daily for some transition shades and glitter shades. I would recommend this palette there are endless looks you can create. The eyeshadows blend easily together.
Kirstie D.
Morphe eyeshadow has become my favorite eyeshadow. Keep in mind I haven’t spent the money to use any of the high end products like Anastasia Beverly Hills or tarte, but maybe one day I will. Anyways these eyeshadows are so creamy!!! I’m in love with the formula. So many pretty colors, so pigmented, and the application is so smooth.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??