BY MORPHE #6 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Nathaly P.
Hesperia , CA
This palette has almost every warm tone eyeshadow that you will ever need, I would really liked for them to also include a dark almost black shade in the palette. I use this palette almost everyday. I love this palette.
Caitlin M.
Salem, OR
This palette is a dream. The colors are magnificent, and I am so in love. The matte shades are so easy to blend, and I love how creamy and buttery the shimmer shades are. These eyeshadows can create all of the best looks!
Emily B.
Pennsylvania,PA
I just purchased this from ultras website last night and this product is so cute! I love an affordable matte eye so this was 100% worth it. I'm so excited for it to come because it has so many base and transition shades!
Brytani P.
Beautiful. So many warm toned colors with a fair share of cool. I have blue eyes so the colors look really nice. I use my 35OM everyday. Very pigmented and definitely cheaper than other palettes. Definitely worth it.
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
This is a good palette for a beginner as the price is not too high, the quality is pretty good, and you get a good amount of shadows in the palette. This is also for you if you like warm toned oranges and browns. There are some cool tones in here too.
Stephanie S.
Santa Rosa
Absolutely adore this pallet it was quite a bit of work to get just because it's such an amazing pallet most definitely will be purchasing again colors are very vibrant as well as go on very nice sleep easy to blend
Rosalinda V.
So I bought this palette because it's a natural kind and very pretty. The price is very affordable but I don't really use this as much, it's not as pigmented as I hoped and most of the colors are very much the same
Alexandria R.
Good Quality and will last for years lol. I've had it for three years already and never hit Pan. It's also my go to travel palette because it has everything in it. I would recommend it and it's very affordable make up
Stefani W.
This palette is perfect for anyone who loves warm, orangey smokey eyes. I grab for this palette really often and it's pretty cheap for the quality of this palette.
Alexis C.
I use this eyeshadow every day! I love how easy it is to blend and how pigmented the eyeshadows are. It’s inexpensive. I have about 3 pallets from Morphe and I will continue to use them.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??