BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Sara V.
Great pallete! Colors are so pigmented and so many colors to choose to do your eyes with. They are very easy to blend and are very buildable! Great price for this pallete too!
Mikayla P.
Liberty, MO
This is my absolute favorite palette. These colors are very pigmented. They are very creamy, buttery textures. They last all day with the right base. I use this every time I wear makeup. This is the palette I recommend to all my friends!
Daisy G.
I don't have it one of my friends own it all I have to say is amazing these colors are great there is nothing to hate on them i really want this pallet for my own
Neje C.
Akron, OH
Morphe has the greatest palettes ever! So affordable and as good and/ or better than some very expensive palettes! Highly suggest all their palettes. I have like 7
Cricia T.
Love, love, love! Nothing else to explain it! I've done so many eye looks with this palette! From natural to going a little wild! It's the only palette I love using every day!
Angelica L.
Detroit, MI
Perfect product for beginners ! Plus it's very affordable! Your can order these pallets online at the morphe website they have some beautiful pallets and make brushes as well
Elizabeth D.
Conway, AR
So pretty! It's such a great price for so many shadows! I heard about this from Jaclyn Hill, and I'm so glad that I bought it! The colors are great, and so is the quality!
Sighra K.
I seriously just got this and the packaging was super secure. I have used this pallet more then any others. It's so easy because it comes with so many transition colors.
Winni K.
dracut, MA
I steal this palette from my sister all the time! It's so bomb, the colors are super pigmented. I love the range of warm tones! I need to buy one of my own #marchmadness
Ella
I like this pallet, but it doesn't always blend easy. The colors are beautiful and creates fun smiley eye for fall. I use this pallet randomly, but it's a great product for the price point! You definitely get your monies worth!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??