BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Winni K.
dracut, MA
I steal this palette from my sister all the time! It's so bomb, the colors are super pigmented. I love the range of warm tones! I need to buy one of my own #marchmadness
Alyssa H.
Birmingham, AL
This is my go to eye shadow palette. It is perfect for winter and fall. All the shadows are super pigmented and blendable. This palette is also super inexpensive. I definitely recommend
Riley H.
Norco, CA
BEST PALLETE EVER! Only thing I use for my eyeshadow and I can come up with so many different looks. It is so affordable and so good. Morphe is an amazing brand and this pallete is incredible.
Carly S.
This palette is amazing! The colors are very pigmented, which means you don't have to use a lot so you save money! This palette is much better than many regular palettes; not only do you get more colors, you get a unique look!
Gonzalez D.
This is the best palette I own! However, if you do not like warm colors on ur eyes, do not purchase it. I personally love it and hit pan on many of the eyeshadows! Definitely recommend this.
Mariah N.
Franksville, WI
Love this pallet! The colors are so pretty and there's a wide variety. Very pigmented and stay all day. Also blend easy and compliment a variety of eye colors. My go to when doing makeup for weddings or special events!
Tamara L.
Irvine
Great palette for everyday wear. Not as pigmented as I would have liked, though. I would recommend this product for someone trying to grow their eyeshadow collection.
Tiffany B.
California , MD
Love but wish more shimmers were added. Great every day neutrals and pops of cinservative color. Creamy and the most pigments shadows ever. The price is unbeatable.
Christina V.
Glassboro, NJ
Love this pallet, tons of great colors at a low price! Always a winner in my book. Blends extremely well and offers tons of different looks from everyday to Smokey.
jackie j.
Donna
I would say a must have palette you can use it for every day wear or for a night out. Perfect for fall it blends amazing and a little bit goes a long way. I love it
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??