BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
angie c.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
I love this pallet so much! It has so many neutral colors. The oranges are so pigmented!! I use this pallet everyday and I get so many compliments. Would definitely recommend 10/10.
steph g.
I personally love morphe brushes and their pallets! The pallets are nice and pigmented I personally like neutral colors. The shadows apply very nicely on the eyelids. The size of the pallets are nice.
Savannah
Ogden, UT
I LOVVVVE THIS PALLET. I just got it about a month ago and I'm seriously obsessed!! I want to try more Morphe pallets because the shadows are sooooo pigmented!!😍
Lakin R.
Great range of colors with endless possibilities for eye looks. Good pigmentation and blend-ability. I dislike the cheap packaging and size. Other than that this is a good product.
this is a very beautiful summer pallet. I could probably use this for every day but summer makes it look better. highly recommend this pallet. It's very easy to use and good for price. Would definitely buy it again.
Caden E.
Shawnee
I love this palette because it has warm tones and cool tones for multiple looks. I love the way they look on the skin and they last all day. I got this palette from Sephora and I would buy it 10 times
Kyle S.
Adkins, TX
I love this palette so very very much!!! If you like an eyeshadow palette that is very neutral, pigmented, and has a wide variety of eye looks then you should definitely buy this!!
Alyssa M.
High Ridge , MO
The most beautiful palate I've ever seen in my whole life! I hate crazy colors like blues, purples, etc. I like to keep it natural on the eyes and this does the job.
Use this pallet almost everyday! Love all the warm shades and it's easy to blend out. Very pigmented and looks good on my brown eyes. I've had the product for a year and haven't hit pan on a lot of shades.
Sierra N.
Pontiac, MI
This is my go to palette that I reach for every single time I do my makeup. It has awesome transition shades. You can creat multiple eye looks with this palette and it's very affordable. I will always repurchase this product.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??