BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
McKay s.
Great formula, but I feel the 350M pallet had a lot of very similar, if not the same colors. The formula is pretty buttery, I have felt smoother, and a little powdery but a like a little powder.
Christine P.
La puente, CA
Love this pallet! Has all those soft colors you can create a natural eye or even a smokey eye for that special night out! This pallet is perfect especially for the price.
Laina R.
illinois
This palette is perfect. It has so many shadows that allow you to create so many different looks. I typically use this palette for my crease and lower lash line, then I use a shimmer shade from a different palette. It has a wide range of shades to play around with, and it is one I reach for a lot. I even hit pan on a few shades. I would recommend this to anyone!
Yaquelin A.
Omg I can’t wait to get this product for Christmas iv been wanting it for a while and it finally going to happen I love the color on it you can do more really nice looks with it . If you a makeup lover like me I would definitely recommend you getting this for a friend ,girlfriend or even your mom #giftcrush
Sam D.
Eugene
When this palette and the shimmer palette first came out they were huge in the beauty community, after buying it (and I do love my warm tones as much as the next girl) I don’t see myself using it as often as I once did. Warm palettes are so common but I still enjoy these shadows and continue buying from Morphe.
Trinity W.
I’m a girl who loves my red eyeshadows and morphe really hot the spot with this pallet. The pigment is amazing and it blends incredibly, it is also affordable for a pallet with that many shades
Johana P.
What I like the most about this palette is that it has many various shades and the amount of looks possible with this palette are just countless.  The pigment in the shadows is just amazing and for the price, the quality is just incredible. Morphe palettes are my favorites, since the price is very low yet the quality is the best.
Alysha S.
I was really excited to get this. I got the matching shimmer palette. Honestly I like that one better. Not enough variety for me I guess. Also blends okay, but could be better. I would probably buy a different version that might have different lights and darks. All in all, I don’t not regret the purchase.
Chloe B.
Winchester , VA
I love almost all of morphe’s products. The palettes are so affordable and come with so many colors. The packaging is simple yet so cute! This palette has so many natural/neutral shades. Perfect for a soft glam or every day look. But it also has a few darker shades to turn any looks from simple to glam!
Frances M.
Long beach , CA
I love this palette it has the best colors and they are so pigmented and blendable. And there are so many options I’ve made endless look with this palette and the pricing is so reasonable. I would so recommend this palette I definitely will be repurchasing it.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??