BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Christina R.
La Verne, CA
This palette is so amazing for every day looks I literally use it everyday . such a wide range of beautiful neutral colors and it's so affordable the quality is so good I recommend this to everyone
Abby J.
I can't say enough good things about this palette. Not only is it massively popular for every skin tone but the pigment of these shadows (especially the metallics) are insaneeee
Emily R.
love love love this pallet!!!! i purchased it online and used code james for 10% off of course. the pigment was sooooo good! especially considering that it only costs $23!! would definitely recommend!!
Brandy M.
Topeka
This has to be the perfect warm toned palette! It even has some great grays and nearly black colors which are great to fill in your brows. Definitely a go to palette for me!
Sheng ☺.
Lake Elmo, MN
LOVE this palette! It works great for everyday or for special occasions. For each color a little goes a long way and is very natural. The shadows can double & be used for eyebrows, highlight and more!
Emily A.
Morphe shadows never fail. They have such gorgeous matte shades, and the 35O mattes are just AMAZING. These shadows are so pigmented, and super blendable. Love them so much.
Morgan S.
Overland Park, KS
This is my favorite eyeshadow pallete ever. I use the entire pallete. I'm a matte girl so I bought the entire matte palette and I'm obsessed I've had it for six months and use it almost every day
Ruba D.
Hands down the best palette I've ever used! Very affordable for the amazing quality shadows. I ordered it on the website but shipping is $9 but it's definitely worth it, I highly recommend this palette. Definitely can't go wrong!
Paula T.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love, love, love this palette! The colors are so pigmented and the palette is affordable and comparable to the most high end products. The colors blend well and apply evenly. I would recommend to anyone and I would repurchase!
Adriana R.
Indio, CA
One of the best eyeshadow palettes out there! Definitely can't beat the price. The colors are so warm and rich which make any eye color look 10 times prettier. It's my go to palette for a night out with a dark red lip!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??