BY MORPHE #6 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Keane E.
Such a pretty palette! The price is great and you get good quality eyeshadows that are pigmented and blend very easily and well. Morphe has good makeup for great prices👍 definitely recommend them to anyone interested in makeup, beginners or not
Amber A.
Nitro, WV
Morphe palettes are my absolute ride or die palettes. The price is amazing and the quality of all the shadows are wonderful! They blend beautifully. There is fall out but that’s not something that bothers me.
Susan K.
Westlake, OH
This palette is everything the hype says about it. Great price point. Great variety of colors. I bought it at the suggestion of J. Hill on you tube. Very easy to apply and blend. Very pigmented. Would buy again and again!!!
Emily J.
I'm in love with this pallette. I use it probably every day, the colors are so pigmented and blend able and it's perfect for every day looks. I highly recommend this to someone who's looking for matte shades.
Marissa C.
New Castle, PA
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes EVER. It so easy to apply, the shadows go on so smooth and it lasts super long. It compares to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette. I recommend it to everyone.
Lizbeth R.
In Bay Area
I been dieing to get this product in my hand I really hope I get to try it ,I don't have the best experience when it comes to makeup but with this amazing colors and brand I think I might be alright .Hope I get to use this palette before fall come around I think it would look great on me .
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
i love this palette. I love anything matte eyeshadows. they are so easy to blend and are so beautiful! i am starting to hit pan on some of the colors because of how much i have used them over and over again
Jillian S.
Visalia, CA
It's a good pallete. It was waaaay over hyped. You have the majority of these colors in every other neutral colored pallete. I've used this maybe a handful of times. It is a good pallete, and I do recommend but I wouldn't say it's the best ever.
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
This palette is my go to!It is amazing.It is so pigmented and is super easy to blend and it is buttery.Morphe is one of my favorite makeup brands because it is so affordable and amazing quality! Defiantly would reccomend.
Alyssa A.
Visalia, CA
This 35o pallete is a must for the makeup junkies collections. It has the perfect mix of matte&shimmet shadows. The matte shadows blend very well,&the shimmer shadows are to die for! They look more like glitter. Morphe is a really great brand.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??