BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Stefani W.
This palette is perfect for anyone who loves warm, orangey smokey eyes. I grab for this palette really often and it's pretty cheap for the quality of this palette.
Mary R.
Clute, TX
By far one of my most favorite palettes. I love the warm tones & all of the versatile looks that you can create with this! Hardly any fallout, super easy to blend, creamy formula.
Stacy L.
Morphe will never ever do you wrong! I am so so in love with this Palette because of how pigmented the shadows are which are easy to apply onto your eyelids in order to make beautiful looks. I heard about this through friends and I had to purchase it myself to see it which was a purchase that I did not regret!
Fatima R.
anaheim
This is An amazing to product to have it's a large compact that will last you a long time I bought this at the morphy store and I have loved it ever since I love the mix of colors they used like brows more fall vibes
Stephanie T.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm obsessed with this pallet all the beautiful colors! I'm super ready for fall. I bought this one because I have a shopping problem and well I have no self control when it comes to make up...glad I did tho the pallets is amazing.
Sarah G.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is simply amazing... the quality and variety of different shadows you get in it is amazing. There is a nice mix of mattes and shimmers and I love the price point. Morphe is the best affordable eyeshadow.
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
These are so pigmented and blend really easily. I just got mine today and I've been playing with it every since the mail lady dropped it off! It's seriously worth every red cent and then some!
Mariela L.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this pallets I feel in love with it the first time I tried it the products are so creamy and butter I definitely recommend and it has everyday colors
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV
Love this eye palette! Love all the browns in this palette and it's afforable can't beat the price ! The eyeshadows blend out so easily would definitely buy again and recommend to everyone to get this palette
Amanda P.
This is the best eyeshadow palette I've ever had! The price is amazing and the quality is to die for! Theirs so many colors and they all glide on and blend easily! The pigmentation is great as well!!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??