BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Rosalinda V.
So I bought this palette because it's a natural kind and very pretty. The price is very affordable but I don't really use this as much, it's not as pigmented as I hoped and most of the colors are very much the same
Mary R.
Clute, TX
By far one of my most favorite palettes. I love the warm tones & all of the versatile looks that you can create with this! Hardly any fallout, super easy to blend, creamy formula.
Stephanie T.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm obsessed with this pallet all the beautiful colors! I'm super ready for fall. I bought this one because I have a shopping problem and well I have no self control when it comes to make up...glad I did tho the pallets is amazing.
Fatima R.
anaheim
This is An amazing to product to have it's a large compact that will last you a long time I bought this at the morphy store and I have loved it ever since I love the mix of colors they used like brows more fall vibes
Stefani W.
This palette is perfect for anyone who loves warm, orangey smokey eyes. I grab for this palette really often and it's pretty cheap for the quality of this palette.
Sarah G.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is simply amazing... the quality and variety of different shadows you get in it is amazing. There is a nice mix of mattes and shimmers and I love the price point. Morphe is the best affordable eyeshadow.
Stacy L.
Morphe will never ever do you wrong! I am so so in love with this Palette because of how pigmented the shadows are which are easy to apply onto your eyelids in order to make beautiful looks. I heard about this through friends and I had to purchase it myself to see it which was a purchase that I did not regret!
Peyton J.
This is my go to palette. I use it almost every day. The packaging is nice and slim doesn't take up too much room. Very easy to blend out and great pigment. Love all things from morphe and definitely would recommend!
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
These are so pigmented and blend really easily. I just got mine today and I've been playing with it every since the mail lady dropped it off! It's seriously worth every red cent and then some!
Alexandria R.
Good Quality and will last for years lol. I've had it for three years already and never hit Pan. It's also my go to travel palette because it has everything in it. I would recommend it and it's very affordable make up
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??