BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Abby W.
I love this product and company so many quality eyeshadows for such an affordable price and the colors are to die for Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Anabell S.
Lovington, NM
OMG I had always heard about morphe but never thought much of it. This is now mine and my daughters favorite palette and can't wait to order more. I even gave one to my sister for her birthday and she is now Inlove as well!!
jordan t.
Lilburn
I love these eyeshadows! They are all super nice colors and are very pigmented. Three of the shimmery shades are so pigmented it is ridiculous. As for the other shimmery shadows they don't seem to show up that well. But for the price i would for sure recommend.
Lindsee B.
Tulsa, OK
PIGMENTED AF!!!! I recommend anything Morphe! Cheap and amazing quality!!!!! The eyeshadows blend so well and I love their brushes! I have like 4 pallets from them and about 50 brushes! Definitely would buy from them again!
Autumn R.
Walcott
One of my favorite morphe pallets. So many looks are possible with this. It has amazing pigment, blends well, and is very affordable. You really can't go wrong buying anything from this brand.
Angelica B.
Sacramento
Very pigmented amazing quality for the price i got it from haute look and got an even better sale and theyre all very buttery barley any fall out and the pigment is really nice very blendable great for any fall summer and spring look . A great everyday palette!
Mellanie Z.
Buena Park
My favorite eyeshadow palette! I love the warm tones in palette. I use this palette on a daily basis! Could not improve this palette it's already perfect. Colors are very blendable! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves warm tones.
Maddison D.
Middletown, DE
This pallet is beautiful, I use it all the time the colors are very pigmented and long lasting I have the 35O matte and the 35O shimmer the matte is easier to blend in my opinion. These colors are perfect for the fall!
Isabel V.
Moorpark, CA
This is my go to palette! They have so much pigmentation and blend so effortlessly! Morphe is such an amazing brand! All they're palettes are wonderful and I will definitely be getting more!!
Molly G.
brooksville, FL
morphe is one of my favorites! every color is so creamy and goes on so smooth, never creases and it also so affordable! The packaging is awesome as well, came in the mail perfectly.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??