BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Briana R.
Pawtucket, RI
My first ever palette and I'm glad this was my first! such great pigmentation. Alittle fallout which is expected since the pigmentation is so nice. It blends really easily. Love love love it......
Amber G.
Mobile, AL
To say I'm obsessed with Morphe palettes would be an understatement. This palette is by far my favorite. The colors are gorgeous & highly pigmented at such a cheap price!
Lucero O.
This has to be one of my favorite morphe pallets it has a lot of great colors for summer. For example it has a lot of bright orange and red colors that would be great to get that summer look. The colors would be great for a party look because they are nice and bright they make your eyes pop for people with brown eyes.
Jana K.
Austin, TX
LOVE this product. I use this pallet the most out of all the ones I own. It super pigmented. The colors seem to last all day. Even without eye primer. Most likely will be buying this product again.
Lyanne G.
Tampa, FL
This pallet is amazing and its so useful!! Its very similar to the Nubian pallete but this is better because you get 35 for 20 something dollars! I got mine at the actual Morphe store in Burbank California and i definitely recommend this pallete if you're new to makeup!!!
Debora F.
Milford , MA
My favorite palette! It is very well priced the shadows are very good sized, the pigmentation is amazing and they blend like a dream this is my favorite neutrals palette
Cynthia C.
Tomball, TX
This was my first palette. The price is great for the product. You have a ton of options with any of the Morphe palettes. And if you love nudes, you have to get this one!
Shelby L.
Tarawa Terrace
These eyeshadows are very pigmented and blend out so nicely. I use this product fairly often. My eye color changes from green to brown but it works for any eye color. I definitely recommend this product.
Sabrina G.
Definitely worth the hype! I love every single shade in this palette and how pigmented they all are! You get so many great colors for a very good price! You can create so many looks because you have so many colors to chose from!
Abby W.
I love this product and company so many quality eyeshadows for such an affordable price and the colors are to die for Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??