BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Who doesn’t like Morph palettes....???
Great price, about $35 which is amazing for what you get which is about 16 warm shades.

These are always very pigmented and vivid. The pay off is great! A little shadow loss as it does crumble slightly. Please only dab your brush on the palette gently, you will still get great color that lasts
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
Super super cute! I love this pallet for many fall fun simple looks. It is an all matte pallet and I love that about it. Very affordable. Has many many pans with different colors. I would definitely recommend this pallet if you’re just learning make up.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
This palette has all of the right shades to give you a natural look for everyday! With 35 colors you can create almost any look imaginable! There are matte and shimmer shades in this palette that make it a must have! I would definitely repurchase this product!
Abi L.
North Canton, OH
This palette is absolutely stunning! I use the lightest shades as a base for my eyeshadow to blend into. The colors are gorgeous and perfect for fall, but you really could do any eye look with this palette if you use the shadows in different orders! The light oranges are great as transition shades and the pigment is amazing!
👑Delayne👑 K.
I LOVE MORPHE!!! This pallet is amazing. It is all matte shades but has a matching ALL shimmers twin also available for purchase. I love this formula of matte shades, it compliments my hazel eyes well!
Therese L.
Most of the colors are very pigmented, but some of them weren’t. I like how there are many different colors to choose from, and the shadows last all day on my eyes. The price is just right, and I use this pallete almost everyday!
Kristina C.
Stockton, CA
The color scheme in this palette is my favorite! Not only are the colors amazing but the pigment is great and they feel so smooth. I didn’t notice a lot of fall out, the color is easily picked up and blends out nicely. I would definitely recommend this palette. The price point is great for how many shades you are getting.
Tabbie B.
One of my first pallets and was the best buy. I look on on YouTube for tutorials. Definitely a buy an price is good I havnt tried other morphe pallets but looks like any pallet is a bad buy. A lot of combinations you can try an works for any occasion ♡
Emma W.
Magnolia, AR
I absolutely L O V E this palette!!! The colors are so pigmented and beautiful. They go on so smooth and blend with each other flawlessly. Of course, you can walkways expect that from Morphe. This palette is beautiful and I 100% recommend it to others
Taylor W.
Unionville, VA
Morphe’s palettes never disappoint! If you are a warmer matte lover then I highly recommend that you get this palette. I’m very into strictly mattes and warm colors and this palette was the best investment I ever made. The shadows blend like a dream and there are vast amounts of looks that can be created with just this palette alone! I love love love this palette!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??