BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Schuyler A.
The color are very Pigmented and you get a lot of them. And it's a pretty decent price, but I feel as if you can not creat many different looks with this palette and that they will all look the same.
Hannah W.
Appleton , WI
I love morphe products and this palette is a staple in my everyday routine. I would say this is better than most of my high end products with a really affordable price! I will definitely purchase this again!
Esmeralda M.
Absolutely love this pallet. It's my every day go to and just can't live without it. The colors are amazing, it blends out flawlessly and they're just so easy to work with. They have a little fallout but for the price? It's incredible!
Roxana B.
Bell Gardens, CA
Im in love with matte colors. This pallets are affordable and deliver great quality! Morphe pallets are the best they are very pigmented and go on great for awesome prices
Jocelyn S.
This palette is a staple to any girls makeup collection! Morphe is very inexpensive for the fact their are 35 different shades in palette. Their could be more consistency with the shade pigmentation.
Samantha M.
Love the formula for morphe shadows but some are hard to work with and don't get enough pigment but these palettes are very affordable and overall I would recommend different palettes to have fun with
Jana K.
Austin, TX
LOVE this product. I use this pallet the most out of all the ones I own. It super pigmented. The colors seem to last all day. Even without eye primer. Most likely will be buying this product again.
Diana C.
Blue Jay, CA
If you like warm tones this palette is for you! You can definitely use this palette for everyday looks. It's also super affordable and the quality is great for the price!
Debora F.
Milford , MA
My favorite palette! It is very well priced the shadows are very good sized, the pigmentation is amazing and they blend like a dream this is my favorite neutrals palette
Briana R.
Pawtucket, RI
My first ever palette and I'm glad this was my first! such great pigmentation. Alittle fallout which is expected since the pigmentation is so nice. It blends really easily. Love love love it......
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??