BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Brandy H.
Amherst
Most of these are super pigmented and easy to blend out but my biggest issue is the amount of fallout. These palettes are only about 20 bucks for 30 shadows so you really are paying for the price. These aren't the worst but they are good especially if you're just starting out
Stephany M.
Indio, CA
The pigmentation on this pallete is incredible and the shadows blend so well. One of my go to palletes for a soft or smokey eye look. The color selection are so beautiful.
Kira L.
Oceanside, CA
This is my favorite palette of all time! I love all the warm colors. The shadows are highly pigmented and stay on all day. I love how versatile this palette is and the price is on point! I swear this palette is a must have and will last an entire year!
Samantha M.
Love the formula for morphe shadows but some are hard to work with and don't get enough pigment but these palettes are very affordable and overall I would recommend different palettes to have fun with
Hayley D.
Renton, WA
If this isn’t perfect for a nice holloween and fall look. Then I am just at a loss for works this is my favorite palet. It ranges from brown to red and orange it’s awesome for your orange eye wants 😆
Roxana B.
Bell Gardens, CA
Im in love with matte colors. This pallets are affordable and deliver great quality! Morphe pallets are the best they are very pigmented and go on great for awesome prices
Lucero O.
This has to be one of my favorite morphe pallets it has a lot of great colors for summer. For example it has a lot of bright orange and red colors that would be great to get that summer look. The colors would be great for a party look because they are nice and bright they make your eyes pop for people with brown eyes.
Briana R.
Pawtucket, RI
My first ever palette and I'm glad this was my first! such great pigmentation. Alittle fallout which is expected since the pigmentation is so nice. It blends really easily. Love love love it......
Amber G.
Mobile, AL
To say I'm obsessed with Morphe palettes would be an understatement. This palette is by far my favorite. The colors are gorgeous & highly pigmented at such a cheap price!
Cynthia C.
Tomball, TX
This was my first palette. The price is great for the product. You have a ton of options with any of the Morphe palettes. And if you love nudes, you have to get this one!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??