BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Ashley L.
The formula for this palette is so creamy and pigmented! Every single shade blends out so easily and seamlessly. So many looks can be made with this. $22 is so affordable and worth it for this pallet
ellie J.
Sacramento
Loveeeeee it!! My favorite of all my palettes. Perfect for all year looks. I love more of the matte eyeshadows than shimmers. Super pigmented but is chalky/powdery. Compares to big brand company palettes.
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA
Favorite palette ever! For such an affordable price tag. I love love love warm orange eyeshadows!! So great for the fall! Definitely recommend. Super pigmented and blend able.
Desire F.
Sleepy Eye, MN
I honestly love all of the morphe products. Super pigmented and they last all day. The packaging is simple, so they focus on the makeup. Blends super well and I love that this palette is perfect for fall!
Elisa F.
I use this palette for every look. The colors are gorgeous and has high pigmentation. They are buttery and blend easily. I love Morphe pro palettes because it's high quality formulas for a decent price.
Zeeshan S.
Plainview, NY
I have this palettes and I am in love. I use it everyday.. I love the range of colors.. very pigmented and true tonite color.. excellent value not pricy at all. Would definitely recommend it to friends.
Sid W.
This palette is life!!! The colors are amazing!! They are warm toned, delicious colors!!! The colors blend like butter and they are very pigmented!!! They are on point!! The price is very affordable!!! Recommend it!!
Brina H.
Great pigmentation, and a nice variety of warm tones to get some great looks. I always wait for a sale to buy these palettes, and morphe usually has them pretty frequently. I wouldn't pay the regular price for any of the palettes though.
Michelle N.
Elkridge
I use this palette almost everyday. I have brown eyes and these earthy and brown tones help enhance the "golden brown" in my eyes. The pigment is really good! It was my first time buying it but I will definitely buy again when I run out.
Alanna P.
I absolutely love this palette!! I'm all about the natural matte look and these colors don't disappoint. It was on sale on the website and I snatched it so quick! I want them all now!! 10/10 recommend to everyone.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??