BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Nathaly V.
Best investment in makeup I have ever made! I love all the warm tones and I have hit pan on so many shades because it is my go to palette. I would repurchase without a doubt and also recommend! Its perfect for smokey eyes.
Beatriz M.
This is the most beautiful neutral color palette ever! It goes from creams to oranges and Browns! Highly recommend! The colors are very pigmented and you can't beat the price! It's a must!
Rita
I have the original 35O and I use it so often! The range of warm tones is to die for! I'm the happiest with this purchase than any other purchase all last year. Now I turn to morphe for almost all my eyeshadoe palettes.
Shanti W.
This palette is amazing!! They are so pigmented, very little fall out, and the natural color are perfect for Autumn. These colors are very easy to blend and pair perfectly with the matching summer palette. I highly recommend!
Lauren R.
Gainesville, VA
This palette is probably my favorite thing that I own. I love this palette more than any eyeshadow palette I have ever tried. I use this almost everyday. The colors are SO pigmented, and blend beautifully.
Tristan J.
Lacey, WA
LOVEEEE the pigments!!! This is my go to pallette for natural looks and fall looks. There are so many options and the shadows blend amazingly!!! Definitely worth it.
Vivianette D.
Phoenix
Obsessed with Morphe and this pallet! High quality pigments! Amazing color payoff! Honestly worth every single penny! It can be hard to find good quality eye shadows but this is a true gem!
Savannah S.
Always saw this pallet on social media and loved it! Then I finally bought it and I was so in love. All of the perfect shades and I would definitely buy again. It's an awesome pallet all around and for as many colors as you get, it's really not a bad price at all.
Grace G.
Morphie pallets are awesome and highly affordable! You get so much product for the price! The eyeshadows are insanely pigmented and blend out super nicely. I use this product every time I put on eyeshadow. 10/10 must buy!!!
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
This is probably one of the most important morphe palettes they sell. They have a mix of warm and cool tones, mattes and shimmers also. They are pretty pigmented and not too chalky on the eyes. They are also pretty inexpensive.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??