BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Ashley
I got this palette and the shiny palette as a gift from my sister for Christmas and doubted her at first. Now everyone who sees my palettes are jealous and they are one of my first go tos when putting on eyeshadow
Meghan B.
N Attleboro, MA
I just bought this palate and I love it! It is my new favorite palate and the colors are so pigmented. It will be perfect for any occasion and I'm so excited to play with all the colors.
Sabrina R.
I'm obsessed with the morphe 35O 35 color matte nature glow eyeshadow palette. This palette is on $23 and I think that that is a very reasonable price for such an amazing product. I would definitely buy again.
Kaitlyn H.
This eyeshadow palette screams fall. It's definitely. Y cup of tea and my favorite eyeshadow palette I own. I love every single shade in this palette and you can create so many beautiful looks using this palette.
Juanita A.
Victorville, CA
By far one of my favorite palettes. The colors are so pigmented and they're really easy to blend. I use Morphe palettes all the time. They're all pretty amazing and for the price there no excuse not to have one.
Nicole L.
This is the most diverse palette I've ever used. So many neutral tones that are all so different. The pigments are so bright and they can last I swear the whole day. I definitely recommmend this palette to everyone
Miranda V.
Who doesn't love this palette?! It's amazing! There are so many beautiful colors and the pigmentation is top notch. So many different eye looks can be achieved with this palette from super simple to full glam goddess.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
I love this palette so much! It is so beautiful and it is my all time favorite all matte neutral palette. I literally use this palette everyday! I love it so much I definitely recommend you buy this palette if you are a fan of matte shades.(which I am)
Susan K.
Westlake, OH
This palette is everything the hype says about it. Great price point. Great variety of colors. I bought it at the suggestion of J. Hill on you tube. Very easy to apply and blend. Very pigmented. Would buy again and again!!!
Brandi E.
Salem, OR
I honestly can not rave enough about Morphe in general, their products are always amazing and this pallette is no different! Vibrant pigments and so incredibly blendable! In love!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??