BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Korinne S.
Arnold, MO
I absolutely LOVE this eye shadow palette! The colors are so pretty and really complement my brown eyes.  The shadows are very pigmented and not flaky or dry. These are super easy to apply and blend to make the perfect eye look you're going for.
Petra D.
Morphe products by far have the best affordable pallets. I have a good bit of there products and don’t have any complaints. Easy to blend great pigment. Can do plenty of looks for the fall season. Recommend for sure
Samantha W.
Was very dissapointed with this pallete. Great pigmentation and very blendable but unfortunetly everytime I added a different color, the shadows got very muddy and all ended up blending together. Too many dark colors for my liking. Woudn't reccomend.
Josie H.
Independence, KY
Great product! Eyeshadows are so creamy and blendable. Also, the price is right! Super cheap compared to other palletes and is way better! Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Vanessa M.
I love love love my morphe 35O I can do so many looks and it has so many endless possibilities. I have about 4 palettes from this company. The price is amazing, they are not pricey at all and they have so many colors
Meghan B.
N Attleboro, MA
I just bought this palate and I love it! It is my new favorite palate and the colors are so pigmented. It will be perfect for any occasion and I'm so excited to play with all the colors.
Reilly W.
Such beautiful, blendable colors. I honestly cant get enough of this palette. It's perfect for everyday wear or if you are looking for something more glam. I have even used some of the colors to create a contour on my face. Really affordable too at around $24!
Kaitlyn H.
This eyeshadow palette screams fall. It's definitely. Y cup of tea and my favorite eyeshadow palette I own. I love every single shade in this palette and you can create so many beautiful looks using this palette.
Juanita A.
Victorville, CA
By far one of my favorite palettes. The colors are so pigmented and they're really easy to blend. I use Morphe palettes all the time. They're all pretty amazing and for the price there no excuse not to have one.
Sabrina R.
I'm obsessed with the morphe 35O 35 color matte nature glow eyeshadow palette. This palette is on $23 and I think that that is a very reasonable price for such an amazing product. I would definitely buy again.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??