BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Kelly C.
Plano, TX
Amazing price, and so many shadows! Each shadow is HIGHLY pigmented and easily blendable. This palette can be used for everyday wear or evening wear! With so many shadows, so many different looks can be achieved! I love it!
The best fall pallete !!!!!!! I am so impressed with the pigmentation..it is a very in expensive product ! I love how it is so easy to apply. If you go on the morphe website you will find different tones of palletes for all kinds of looks! Highly recommend !
Rayleigh F.
Pinson Alabama
I love this pallets it is great and the pigments are great especially with brown eyes it really goes great with my alternatives I use this product often almost everyday I totally recommend
Vivianette D.
Phoenix
Obsessed with Morphe and this pallet! High quality pigments! Amazing color payoff! Honestly worth every single penny! It can be hard to find good quality eye shadows but this is a true gem!
Nastacia M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. I use this almost everyday. I loved the original 35 O palette but I prefer matte colors so when this came out I was so excited!
Mickayla G.
Old Fields, WV
This is an amazing palette that can be use for anything to a basic everyday day look to a night on the town. It’s easy to apply and very affordable. I would recommend this product to anyone from a makeup beginner or a pro
Riley K.
White Lake , MI
I love this palette!! You get so much product and so many colors for a decent cost. They blend really easily and I love seeing what looks I can create with it! I will be buying more palettes from Morphe in the future! :)
Savannah L.
I this is my go to palette! I love the shades and tones in this palette and it is perfect for someone with blue eyes like me. The shades are pigmented with very little fallout. Would recommend especially for the price!
Dalana B.
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette! It took me forever to get my hands on it and I use it almost every application! There are so many colors in the pan and for $22 you can't beat that bargain anywhere else!
Nikki P.
Sanford, NC
I absolutely love Morphe Brushes! This eyeshadow pallet and all of their other ones are something that I hold very highly. They are great and I use them often. They are super affordable and I would recommend them to all!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??