BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Nikki P.
Sanford, NC
I absolutely love Morphe Brushes! This eyeshadow pallet and all of their other ones are something that I hold very highly. They are great and I use them often. They are super affordable and I would recommend them to all!
Evelyn M.
San Diego, CA
My go to eyeshadow palette. The colors are vibrant and very pigmented! I feel like this palette can work for any skin tone, it has so many colors and you really cannot beat the price! Morphe palettes are my new favorite!
Narda D.
Glen Ellyn, IL
My all time favorite palette currently! I can't stop using it. Very affordable you can't go wrong with the price. I use this palette literally everyday I wear makeup. The packaging is perfect, doesn't have to be anything fancy in my opinion. Always recommend!!
Esperanza S.
Dallas, TX
I purchased this palette last Christmas and ever since I love to have it as a go to if I'm in a rush very pigmented and I always have it's sister palette the 35O Shimmer same colors just with shimmer both are great!!!!
Mickayla G.
Old Fields, WV
This is an amazing palette that can be use for anything to a basic everyday day look to a night on the town. It’s easy to apply and very affordable. I would recommend this product to anyone from a makeup beginner or a pro
Haley A.
This is a great pallet for someone who is looking to get into makeup but doesn't want to spend tons of money on a pallet. This is a quality pallet and has wonderful colors! It blends beautifully and has lots of pigment.
Savannah L.
I this is my go to palette! I love the shades and tones in this palette and it is perfect for someone with blue eyes like me. The shades are pigmented with very little fallout. Would recommend especially for the price!
The GlamBar G.
Bullard, TX
This is the perfect neutral palette. Every makeup lover needs to have this on deck. It works great on all eye colors and provides so many beautiful transition and crease shades to build natural to full glam neutral eyes.
Hope R.
Rogers, AR
I was hesitant to order this pallet at first, with it being all matte. I'm more of a shimmer girl, but I'm so glad I went ahead and tried it out. All of the shadows are beautiful, and are very easy to apply. The colors blend together really well to create some lovely eye shadow looks. I will definitely buy this again, as well as try some other Morphe products.
Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
The Morphe 350M was my first Morphe brushes purchase and I find great use of so many colors. The combinations and applications are almost endless. And the color range being all matte is a plus for me, having hooded eyes.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??