BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Nastacia M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. I use this almost everyday. I loved the original 35 O palette but I prefer matte colors so when this came out I was so excited!
Bridget M.
Harlan, KY
Love this eye shadow palette... it comes with so many pretty colors and they go on so easy.. I love how it's great quality and low priced!! Definitely recommend everyone to try this product!!
April D.
Immokalee, FL
Everyone and their momma should own this it's by far the best one especially because how it's so pigmented! You can never go wrong with this beauty and will never go old as well.!!!!! Get it!!!!
Amanda C.
Cedarhurst, NY
I love how pigmented these shades are 😍 they blend out so easily and last all day long! Natural shades are my favorite because I feel like there's so much more you can do with them and this palette does the job!
Dalana B.
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette! It took me forever to get my hands on it and I use it almost every application! There are so many colors in the pan and for $22 you can't beat that bargain anywhere else!
Cynthia D.
Reedley, CA
This palette and any Morphe eye-shadow palette is everything! The colors are beautiful,really pigmented,and have hardly any fallout. And they're not pricey at all! Definitely a must have!
Riley K.
White Lake, MI
I love this palette!! You get so much product and so many colors for a decent cost. They blend really easily and I love seeing what looks I can create with it! I will be buying more palettes from Morphe in the future! :)
Kyana B.
Valrico, FL
35O is a great price for the amount of colors the palette includes. i especially enjoy this palette because i like using neutral colors and this comes with dark and light tones to help me achieve my daily desired looks.
Evelyn M.
San Diego, CA
My go to eyeshadow palette. The colors are vibrant and very pigmented! I feel like this palette can work for any skin tone, it has so many colors and you really cannot beat the price! Morphe palettes are my new favorite!
Darianna G.
this palette is great. i use this palette everyday! i create natural eyelooks or a dramatic look too. i bought it online on their website. they're not so hard to blend out either. i totally recommend
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??