BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Kelly C.
Plano, TX
Amazing price, and so many shadows! Each shadow is HIGHLY pigmented and easily blendable. This palette can be used for everyday wear or evening wear! With so many shadows, so many different looks can be achieved! I love it!
Lauren R.
Gainesville, VA
This palette is probably my favorite thing that I own. I love this palette more than any eyeshadow palette I have ever tried. I use this almost everyday. The colors are SO pigmented, and blend beautifully.
Nastacia M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. I use this almost everyday. I loved the original 35 O palette but I prefer matte colors so when this came out I was so excited!
Tina K.
Highly recommend! Very cheap and the colors are amazing! This is the perfect everyday palette for your eyes! It has very neutral colors and goes into deeper colors ❤
Grace G.
Morphie pallets are awesome and highly affordable! You get so much product for the price! The eyeshadows are insanely pigmented and blend out super nicely. I use this product every time I put on eyeshadow. 10/10 must buy!!!
Rita
I have the original 35O and I use it so often! The range of warm tones is to die for! I'm the happiest with this purchase than any other purchase all last year. Now I turn to morphe for almost all my eyeshadoe palettes.
The best fall pallete !!!!!!! I am so impressed with the pigmentation..it is a very in expensive product ! I love how it is so easy to apply. If you go on the morphe website you will find different tones of palletes for all kinds of looks! Highly recommend !
Vivianette D.
Phoenix
Obsessed with Morphe and this pallet! High quality pigments! Amazing color payoff! Honestly worth every single penny! It can be hard to find good quality eye shadows but this is a true gem!
Yaya C.
Im in love with this palette. This palette is very affordable for all the shadows that it comes with. The glittery metallic shadows are super pigmented. Best buy i have done when it comes to makeup palettes.  Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
Darianna G.
this palette is great. i use this palette everyday! i create natural eyelooks or a dramatic look too. i bought it online on their website. they're not so hard to blend out either. i totally recommend
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??