BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Tina K.
Highly recommend! Very cheap and the colors are amazing! This is the perfect everyday palette for your eyes! It has very neutral colors and goes into deeper colors ❤
Savannah S.
Always saw this pallet on social media and loved it! Then I finally bought it and I was so in love. All of the perfect shades and I would definitely buy again. It's an awesome pallet all around and for as many colors as you get, it's really not a bad price at all.
The best fall pallete !!!!!!! I am so impressed with the pigmentation..it is a very in expensive product ! I love how it is so easy to apply. If you go on the morphe website you will find different tones of palletes for all kinds of looks! Highly recommend !
Tristan J.
Lacey, WA
LOVEEEE the pigments!!! This is my go to pallette for natural looks and fall looks. There are so many options and the shadows blend amazingly!!! Definitely worth it.
Rita
I have the original 35O and I use it so often! The range of warm tones is to die for! I'm the happiest with this purchase than any other purchase all last year. Now I turn to morphe for almost all my eyeshadoe palettes.
Shanti W.
This palette is amazing!! They are so pigmented, very little fall out, and the natural color are perfect for Autumn. These colors are very easy to blend and pair perfectly with the matching summer palette. I highly recommend!
Nastacia M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. I use this almost everyday. I loved the original 35 O palette but I prefer matte colors so when this came out I was so excited!
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
This is probably one of the most important morphe palettes they sell. They have a mix of warm and cool tones, mattes and shimmers also. They are pretty pigmented and not too chalky on the eyes. They are also pretty inexpensive.
Vivianette D.
Phoenix
Obsessed with Morphe and this pallet! High quality pigments! Amazing color payoff! Honestly worth every single penny! It can be hard to find good quality eye shadows but this is a true gem!
reagan k.
This pallet is inexpensive and has amazing full pigment. It's only like $22 and compared to other more expensive brands it holds its own. It's great for a fall look.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??