BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Grace S.
Austin, TX
The pigment is great and blends easily. It is a great value for what you get. I have found that the packaging is not as nice as other palettes, but the shadows are of higher quality. They are affordable and well worth the value. I will continue to purchase Morphe palettes
Influenster M.
This is the ultimate MUST HAVE eyeshadow palette right here!!! Perfect matte texture! This is my go-to palette to use on all my clients, I've been very satisfied with this from the moment I used it for the first time, the end result look is no lie flawlessly fabulous! Big fan of Morphe palettes and will continue to purchase and use their cosmetics as long as they continue delivering top quality products.
melody A.
Lithonia, GA
i wanted to have one pallette of morphe the price is really good and affordable but i did not have to buy it my sister give it to me for my birthday and i was really happy and the color are easy to apply and ii will recomended..
Alondra U.
Love this palette ! The eyeshadows are so pigmented ! You could do so many pretty eyeshadow looks. The value is okay in my opinion. Love the black packaging, it's elegant. I would definitely buy more morphe palettes
Clarissa V.
Chino Hills, CA
I love this palette!!!! I recently ordered this from the morphe website and loved the price! When it came in the packaging was so nice and they colors had so much pigment 😍I’m so excited to use this palette for all my new fall looks.
Deborah M.
These eyeshadows blend perfectly. They are creamy and so pigmented. The packaging is simple and they compare to higher end products! I went on the website to buy and it was so user friendly! I would and have recommended this to all my friends. I've even bought some as gifts!
emilee s.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this palette but I just wish the consistency was a little different, it's a mixture between creamy and powdery but I think it could use some work! The shades are highly pigmented and beautiful and overall I love this palette.
Claire W.
Washington, DC
While most of the colors are beautiful and pigmented, I experienced some patchiness with a few colors. There's also a little fallout but if you can work around that then the eyeshadows are gorgeous and a great product for the price.
Vivian E.
swisher, ia
I want this palette so bad I love all the colors
I hope to get it at Sephora or ultra but haven’t seen it sold there yet
I have brown eyes and the colors in the palette would be gorgeous
I recommend this product from what I’ve heard
Cat P.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the colors and how pigminted the alot of the shades are, like there are so many different combinations you can create. I got this around the fall season so it definitely went well with any burgundy or olive outfits i had wore
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??
Vanessa E.