BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Clarissa V.
Chino Hills, CA
I love this palette!!!! I recently ordered this from the morphe website and loved the price! When it came in the packaging was so nice and they colors had so much pigment 😍I’m so excited to use this palette for all my new fall looks.
faith i.
Hemet, CA
i use this palette almost everyday for most of my looks it has the perfect amount of shimmers and matte shades, i can do any look from dramatic to natural eyes. Only con would be the fallout its alittle too much but the price is amazing for all these colors. go buy it (;
Haley H.
I love this palette with all my heart. I adore the shimmers in the palette and I find every color to be extremely pigmented and blendable. Plus it's so stinking inexpensive for the amount and quality you get. I recommend this to everyone!
Johanna C.
Anaheim , CA
This palette has been my holy grail since forever ! Beautiful colors and very easy to blend . I would recommend this to any beginners or just anyone who loves brown/ redish colors . I recently purchased the 350 S/M because of how amazing it it
Christina A.
Love this palette. When I got this palette I used it for a month straight. Very pigmented easy to lend with a little fallout. But for the price you will learn to deal with it.
Tinisha M.
I think this a great everyday eyeshadow palette. I've purchased from Morphe before but just brushes. I have brown eyes and felt these colors complimented them very well. They blend great and you can create many looks with this palette.
Mesadeh A.
I LOVEEEE THIS PALETTE!! These are the perfect colors for fall & they're so pigmented. I don't exactly like the packaging, but morphe is so affordable & so well made that it doesn't really matter. I will continue to buy their products!
Deborah M.
These eyeshadows blend perfectly. They are creamy and so pigmented. The packaging is simple and they compare to higher end products! I went on the website to buy and it was so user friendly! I would and have recommended this to all my friends. I've even bought some as gifts!
Influenster M.
This is the ultimate MUST HAVE eyeshadow palette right here!!! Perfect matte texture! This is my go-to palette to use on all my clients, I've been very satisfied with this from the moment I used it for the first time, the end result look is no lie flawlessly fabulous! Big fan of Morphe palettes and will continue to purchase and use their cosmetics as long as they continue delivering top quality products.
Melanie R.
Wasco, CA
These colors are soooo 😍🤤! There's reds, oranges, brown and much more! I loveeee this palette because it's great for fall and summer 😩! The colors are all super pigmented and really gorgeous. This is honestly something I'd recommend!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??