BY MORPHE #6 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Christina A.
San Antonio, TX
Morphie pallets are my absolute favorite!! The colors are so pigmented and creamy and very easy to blend. For getting 35 colors it's a very great price. Only 22$. I always recommend this pallet for beginners because it's so easy to learn with this pallet having all the right colors to learn to blend with.
Gloria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Packaged in a sleek travel-friendly palette. Great for everyday use or for special occasions. Each cream is highly pigmented with incredible payoff. It is my go to palette at the moment.
Maria C.
Grandview, WA
Love my morphe 350 palette, it has so many neutral shades. If you love warm tones you will love this palette. It is also great for brides or if you want natural looks. Definitely recommend this palette.
Becky A.
I love these eyeshadows! I normally don't spend a lot of money on makeup but this was definitely a good buy. It has so many colors and is such a good product. I use it quite often from prom to performances to going out makeup. It not only looks magnificent when you first open it up, it works really well too!
Masha N.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I like this palette. I used it for a maternity shoot I had with my husband. The colors are very pigmented and the shadows are buttery smooth. It also lasted all day, from morning to night, without creasing or wearing off. I would definitely repurchase.
Brianna S.
San Antonio
I absolutely love this palette the pigment is crazy and the colors are beautiful its like no other palette its pretty cheap and easy to use since most of the colors are soft and they are good transition shades its my go to palette i would 100% recommend
Martha L.
Martinez, CA
I've used morphe now for a few years, I love the vivid colors they have. There is such amazing pigmentation, the foils are incredible, the shivers out of this world, the mattes are a must, if you need an affordable pallet, morphe is the way to go girl, I promise (with primer) you will NOT regret it
Lexie W.
Turner, OR
I use this palette every day, It's amazing! 35 colors for $22 is a wonderful price especially because the pigmentation is 100% there. A little bit goes a long way and it's so easy to blend out, and the color variety is great.
Cynthia H.
This is literally everyday my go to palette can't say enough about how good this is must have go but it now !! Only sold on morphe . Com love the packaging durable highly highly recommend
Priscilla V.
West Jordan, UT
This was the first eyeshadow palette I ever bought from morphe and well I am hooked now I can say I own 5 palettes and will repurchase them when I'm done with them💕💕 satisfied customers!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??