BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Merly O.
This is one of my two favorite pallets the hype is all worth it and it deserves every pretty penny! I believe its very essential for every mua/mue to have. Everyone should buy!
Alexa C.
Sarasota, FL
I love all of Morphe's products. Easy to work with and blend. The packaging is always A1. Bubble wrapped making sure nothing arrives damaged. I use this product very often. Long lasting? Yes of course! I would definitely buy it again once I'm all out lol. Buy this girls! It's amazing!
Melody S.
This palette is pretty great especially for the price! A lot of colors are similar but they're still pretty and pigmented. It kind of has a weird smell though, like very chalky.
Deanna P.
Toms River, NJ
Hands down best palette I've ever used. The payout is incredible and they're so easy to work with. This and the original 35O is a staple in my makeup routine! Anytime I do makeup on myself or clients this is the most used! Definitely worth it!
Shaye S.
Las Vegas, NV
The 35o series is such a phenomenal palette! Not only is the price inexpensive but the color payoff, pigmentation and variety of colors offer you a great product that far exceeds any high end palette!!!
Vivíana T.
Works great for a natural look and not so natural look! It's so pigmented and they blend perfectly. Lasts all day has every shade you'll need for any look. Extremely affordable
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
I would love to try this palette of shades, as it has beautiful colors and it is remarkable how much they should pigmentar, I would like to try and share with my social networking product quality.
Leah A.
N Bethesda, MD
This palette was so hard to get my hands on and I can see why! It sells out within about an hour because the colors are amazing and they are so easy to blend. The value is absolutely incredible it is so cheap!
Hannah S.
some of the shadows are chalky but for the price you really can't go wrong the colors coordinate nicely and are very easy to build up to the colors you want. i will be buying more pallets from morphe soon
Adrianna N.
Colorado Springs, CO
My all time favorite is Morphe palettes they're so affordable and are very high quality great pigmentation and easy to blend. I absolutely love this palette and I honestly recommend it to anyone!!!!!!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??