BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Nyki Z.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love the Morphe palettes! They're super cheap for the quality and amount of colors and eye shadows you receive and they are incredibly pigmented! I currently own 5 Morphe palettes and I couldn't be happier! Definitely recommend!
Alexa C.
Sarasota, FL
I love all of Morphe's products. Easy to work with and blend. The packaging is always A1. Bubble wrapped making sure nothing arrives damaged. I use this product very often. Long lasting? Yes of course! I would definitely buy it again once I'm all out lol. Buy this girls! It's amazing!
Laura H.
Phoenix
These eye shadows make me feel as if it's dark out and I love wearing them in the fall and for Halloween, they have the perfect shades to create a dark look and you can even use these shades for a Christmas look since they are warm and pretty
Naazia S.
Stamford
Most pigmented pallete ever. Loved the matt shadows. Complement my eye color so much, this is my go to pallete. Brought it from HauteLook  for just $15. Shadows lasts for almost 15 to 18 hours. I would love to buy it again.

Jade a.
Orange, CA
I ABSOLUTELY AM OBSESSED WITH THIS! I have the shimmer 35o as well and it's incredible. The eye shadows are very creamy and they last a long time and are VERY pigmented which is important for me. I will DEFINITELY buy again once I get through these.
Cameron S.
Sulphur
I asked what was that about what this product it does wonders. I love the packaging it is simple yet elegant and classy. It is very easy to apply. It is quite pricey actually but it's for the good. I would definitely buy this product again.
Deanna P.
Toms River, NJ
Hands down best palette I've ever used. The payout is incredible and they're so easy to work with. This and the original 35O is a staple in my makeup routine! Anytime I do makeup on myself or clients this is the most used! Definitely worth it!
Mackenzie R.
Beulaville, NC
Love the warm colors! Really made my eyes pop. I use it to go with outfits that are earthy colored. I'm am a repeat user. It's very long lasting as long as you use an eyeshadow primer, no fall out either!
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
I would love to try this palette of shades, as it has beautiful colors and it is remarkable how much they should pigmentar, I would like to try and share with my social networking product quality.
Merly O.
This is one of my two favorite pallets the hype is all worth it and it deserves every pretty penny! I believe its very essential for every mua/mue to have. Everyone should buy!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??