BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Crystal Y.
Morphe palettes are great on price and product! 1 or 2 colors may be a miss in a palette due to being chalky or not a lot of color pay off but I still enjoy them and will continue to buy.
Denisse S.
Texas
Extremely pigmented fell in love with this product my first time using it. Long lasting, supper easy to blend a little bit of the product goes a long way. Definitely a must have.
Anne M.
Hamtramck, MI
This is such a beautiful pigmented pallet! The colors are so true to color and I got it from the online website, my eye color is brown and it matches EVERYTHIG and I would so buy it again! Yes . Must have .
Maritza H.
Tehachapi, CA
I love morphe brand. I've been using this palette non-stop. The eyeshadow are pigmented and bendable. I love the colors. I definitely recommend this product and brand. Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Sharon G.
Lawrenceville
Favorite ever!!!! So many beautiful colors to choose from and several textures for such a good price. It's super pigmented. I don't really like how there's a lot of similar browns but regardless I've used them all and they're still very pretty.
Melanie A.
This palette has every warm color you can think of. The packaging is lightweight and durable and the eyeshadows apply smoothly. This was my first morphe palette but I would buy again!
Autumn R.
Willimantic, CT
This palette is perfect for days when you just want to go with a more natural look. I use this palette for days when I'm just doing nothing important. Also, you can get multiple looks from this palette which is great. The pigmentation is bomb too.
Shonda M.
Talk about a palette that was difficult to get my hands on! It is well worth the wait to get and worth every penny. Tons and tons of looks can be created with this palette. The color payoff is amazing, they blend out well with minimal fall out. A great palette to have in my collection.
Elena A.
I could never buy another neutral palette again and be perfectly content. This is beautiful and the colors are so wearable. Morphe gives you top of the line products for drugstore prices
Viviana O.
Hanford, Ca
I bought this palette anf Omg can't get enought of it. I used it almost everyday I like how it goes on. There is one or two colors that I don't care for but the rest are beautiful. The price is also right.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??