BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Kristina R.
Los Lunas, NM
I think the this palette is very good I love the strong pigment and the creamy feel of the product...i had purchased this product at the Morphy store in LA and fell in love with it ever since the first day...i use this product almost everyday and with it strong pigmen it last a long time... 😊😝
Liberth D.

this palette is my favorite, the colors are beautiful, are earthy colors and can be made a beautiful looks. It is of excellent quality and excellent fade. I have 5 palletes and are the best
Britt P.
Nicholasville, KY
I absolutely adore this product! The pigment is outstanding and it is easily blended. For $23 you get 35 colors that are very high end quality. I can't wait to order another Morphe palette in the near future!
Crystal V.
This is my everyday go to work palette! All the neutral colors I need for a simple natural look. If you don't have this palette you are seriously missing out. They shadows blend amazing and are super buildable!
Jordan P.
Stockbridge, GA
This pallet is beautiful for fall and winter!!! The colors are warm and you can do so many looks with it. I bought it because it's a favorite of Jaclyn hill and it doesn't disappoint
Eileen D.
Garden grove , CA
Everyone was raving about this pallet & I now see why!! I love love love how this pallet is put together! & the pigment in the shadows is great! & I love all the choices it gives you
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
You can not go wrong with Morphe! The 350 is one of my favorite pallets. Great price. Very pigmented. Lots of colors. Purchased online. I need another one. Love all Morphe products!!
Atira B.
Brooklyn, NY
This palette is THE TRUTH!! It's the very first eyeshadow palette I've ever bought and I use it for everything. The shades are super pigmented and show up amazingly on my dark skin. I use them for everyday looks, highlighting, contouring, you name it!
Nancy C.
I really love this Morphe pallet! The color scheme is beautiful. The colors are easy to blend too. The glitter colors are my favorite they are very pigmented and look great! The price is great too! You get 35 colors for an awesome price!
Rylee O.
I love this palette! The pigment is awesome and you can't beat the price either. It's definitely worth the money! It's easy to use and sometimes I even dampen my brush before I use it to get a deeper pigment. I would definitely recommend this product!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??