BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Crystal C.
La Villa, TX
Yass morphe! I love this palette I use the dark brown colors for a everyday look! And all of them shadows are very easy to blend blend! LOVE IT! I recommend you to get this palette if you are looking for a everyday look or so!
Whitney W.
Huntsville , AL
For this, the price is great. I'm not that dark skinned and I have green eyes so these colors can be a little dark for me. I wish there were more creams and light colors in this pallet. The pigment could be better in my opinion.
Melissa A.
San Mateo , CA
This is my favorite fall makeup pallete. It's such a beautiful warm tone palette. You can create many beautiful looks and the price is very affordable. The eyeshadows blend beautifully and are easy to work with. I will be buying the second edition to this palette.
Jessica G.
It's okay if you don't have a lot of warm shadows in your collection.
The colors are gorgeous and blend well and all and you really get a lot for your money. I would recommend them only if you don't already have colors like this
Lexie S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been subscribed to their monthly brush club for a year now so I've loved their products since then. I recently purchased this as my first morphe palette and I LOVE it. So pigmented & easy to work with. The colors may look similar, but they are so different. A great fall palette, and the price is unbeatable.
Eric D.
My powderpuff said she loves this palette but doesn't use it often because she thinks the colors are repetitive but is very nice for natural looks and is very good for the price. Good pigmentation too
Yvette S.
Westminster, CA
Neautrals, neautrals, neautrals! I love how inexpensive this product is and it comes with so many shadows that you could really get creative. The pallet itself is very compact. Perfect for travel.
Sofia S.
Me encanta! Es bellísima. Tiene un excelente precio, gran cantidad de sombras con la que puedes jugar para realizar diferentes estilos. Buena pigmentación y los colores me parecen todos muy útiles
Britani R.
Morphe eyeshadows are always the best and not too expensive. I have the 35F pallete similar to this one but with shimmering colors. The pigmentation is great I do all my eyeshadow looks with it. It's my holy grail, my go to.💯❤️
Bre J.
YES PLEASE. This is FALL in a palette (minus if you want shimmer) it's fabulous but it does have talc in the ingredients so may not be for everyone but pigmentation is fantastic and blend like a dream.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??