BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Gisselle M.
presidio, TX
Got this about two weeks ago and I’m so happy with it! The morphe palettes are super pigmented and easy to blend out. It includes your basic neutral shades and some other shimmery and very pretty shades as well.
Julia K.
Decatur
Recently received this as a gift and it is officially my new favorite palette! I love all the warm pretty colors and the creaminess of these shadows makes them a dream to blend!
Lyla I.
Gibraltar, MI
This is my first morphe pallete I have ever owned. And I can say morphe is defintly worth the hype they are an AMAZING brand. Also if you are iffy about buying things online they now sell morphe in 300 ultas so there is most likely one near you !!
Luisa P.
New Britain, CT
Such beautiful shades! I absolutely recommend any makeup addicts like me to try this palette because it’s worth the $23 I spent at Ulta. It’s good for any natural or glam looks.
Antenia H.
Monroe, GA
This is a great palette for everyday use.  It has all neutral colors that a simple person could fall in love with.  It comes in the sleek Morphe signature packaging.  The only downside I would say is that I wish it would come with a mirror attached.  The colors are amazing and they blend out perfectly.
Kayla R.
Wolcott, CT
this has to be one of my all time favorite palettes. there are so many different varieties of colors, different hues of browns and taupes and even some beautiful oranges and more warm tones. i would absolutely recommend this palette to anybody. the formula is so blend-able and creamy it’s amazing. great for beginners to experts.
heather p.
North Vernon
This is a GREAT pallet! Heavily pigmented, colors blend very well together. One of my best purchases! To be honest I was a bit sceptical at first, but im so happy I made this purchase. The reds are hands down my favorite and transfer the exact color you see palleted. I never have to dip my brush more than once to do a full lid.
Tayteohna W.
Love this palette the colors are amazing and a little goes a long way great price and amazing packaging this was my first purchase from them I’ll definitely be shopping with them again
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Who doesn’t like Morph palettes....???
Great price, about $35 which is amazing for what you get which is about 16 warm shades.

These are always very pigmented and vivid. The pay off is great! A little shadow loss as it does crumble slightly. Please only dab your brush on the palette gently, you will still get great color that lasts
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
Super super cute! I love this pallet for many fall fun simple looks. It is an all matte pallet and I love that about it. Very affordable. Has many many pans with different colors. I would definitely recommend this pallet if you’re just learning make up.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??