BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely love this palette and use it everyday. I didn't truly think this product would be as pigmented as it truly is. It is so easy to apply and is great for fall kind of eye look. I would defiantly recommend this product because it isn't as expensive as other eye shadow palettes and has over 30 colors
Cynthia C.
Chicago , IL
I use this palate so much after I got it as a gift! This was my first morphe product and I'm not disappointed. At $20 for all the colors you get it's a good deal. I have brown eyes so the orange really compliments my look.
Sofia B.
One of my favorite palettes by morphe, perfect for the fall and has a lot of colors perfect for all types of skin, really affordable, I wish they'd open more stores. The eyeshadows do have fall out but that's normal because the shadows are really creamy and pigmented
Marisela G.
In love with this. I use this almost every day. They are so pigmented and easy to apply and blend. There is some fall out but nothing extreme. It's easy to clean up. Would definitely buy again
Janette G.
Compton, CA
Absolutely love this pallete. Has a variety of great, natural colors. Nice pigmentation by the way. It's a must use for me everytime I go out. Love the brownish, red colors. I would definitely by another one.
Nicole W.
I love this palette. It is definitely worth the price and the variety of shades are great to use night and daytime. The shadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. I did experience more fallout though.
Anna M.
This is my everyday use palette I LOVE IT 😍 the colors are great specially right now for the fall, they're easy to blend, I absolutely love them. The price is great as well (24$ +tax) is a great price for the work they do.
Mia A.
Kenner, LA
ummmm, this has to the most amazing eyeshadow palette i've ever bought. you can create so many different looks and the shades are super pigmented. Morphe shadows never disappoint. i would definitely recommend this product to those who love their browns and oranges. so many looks can be created with this palette!
Ashlee K.
Plano, TX
I only own 2 palettes now because of this one. You can create SO many looks (especially for the upcoming autumn season). It's such a great value, pigment is great, and the shadows blend beautifully. The only thing I feel it's missing is a very necessary mustard shade.
Mallory H.
I love this palette. it is extremely pigmented, buttery smooth shadows, they really do blend out like a dream and the colors are perfect for summer time and fall with the warm tones included in this palette. this is a must have for any beauty lover and it is pretty affordable!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??