BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Brittany C.
One of my favorite eye shadow palettes. It has good pigment and it's a great deal for the price. There is some fall out and you have to work with them a little to get them perfectly blended but they are very worth the price.
carrah b.
Alvin, TX
So pigmented and beautiful creamy colors! I love that their are so many different colors to choose from, the packaging is always good, and i use it all the time! i would recommend this to all of my friends who love makeup as much as i do.
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
This is a must have! All the youtubers I follow use this in what seems like every video! It is amazing and the colors come out as beautifully as they look. There are so many shades for the cheap price compared to sub par urban decay
Alexis R.
San antonio, TX
I love ALL morphe pallets , this pallet is especially great for fall but even more amazing because you can use any of these for transition shades to hour eye look . affordable product its a must have !
Anna M.
This is my everyday use palette I LOVE IT 😍 the colors are great specially right now for the fall, they're easy to blend, I absolutely love them. The price is great as well (24$ +tax) is a great price for the work they do.
Cheyenne O.
I honestly love Morphe. I have only had one item from them that I didn't like. This pallet however is one of my favorites. The colors are perfect. They blend well and they are very pigmented.
Mia A.
Kenner, LA
ummmm, this has to the most amazing eyeshadow palette i've ever bought. you can create so many different looks and the shades are super pigmented. Morphe shadows never disappoint. i would definitely recommend this product to those who love their browns and oranges. so many looks can be created with this palette!
Anacaren O.
Fall Branch, TN
I love this palette! I highly recommend purchasing this! Great pigment and beautiful colors! I bought mine online and I will be buying another one after I'm finished with the one I have now. It's a reasonable price for an amazing Palette that you won't regret buying.
Mallory H.
I love this palette. it is extremely pigmented, buttery smooth shadows, they really do blend out like a dream and the colors are perfect for summer time and fall with the warm tones included in this palette. this is a must have for any beauty lover and it is pretty affordable!
Sentreann W.
Denver
Morphe Brushes - 35OM - 35 Color Matte Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette by MORPHE

I really love this palette.. first time I use it I really excited,, so my skill feel good..
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??