BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Brittany C.
One of my favorite eye shadow palettes. It has good pigment and it's a great deal for the price. There is some fall out and you have to work with them a little to get them perfectly blended but they are very worth the price.
Ashlee K.
Plano, TX
I only own 2 palettes now because of this one. You can create SO many looks (especially for the upcoming autumn season). It's such a great value, pigment is great, and the shadows blend beautifully. The only thing I feel it's missing is a very necessary mustard shade.
Alexis R.
San antonio, TX
I love ALL morphe pallets , this pallet is especially great for fall but even more amazing because you can use any of these for transition shades to hour eye look . affordable product its a must have !
I absolutely love this palette and use it everyday. I didn't truly think this product would be as pigmented as it truly is. It is so easy to apply and is great for fall kind of eye look. I would defiantly recommend this product because it isn't as expensive as other eye shadow palettes and has over 30 colors
Jalene F.
ND
i bought this palette because of the browns, brick and red colors. I use it everyday and I always use the darker colors to enhance my eyes a bit and I use some color too and highlight with the lighter shades.
Cheyenne O.
I honestly love Morphe. I have only had one item from them that I didn't like. This pallet however is one of my favorites. The colors are perfect. They blend well and they are very pigmented.
Cynthia C.
Chicago , IL
I use this palate so much after I got it as a gift! This was my first morphe product and I'm not disappointed. At $20 for all the colors you get it's a good deal. I have brown eyes so the orange really compliments my look.
Nicole W.
I love this palette. It is definitely worth the price and the variety of shades are great to use night and daytime. The shadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. I did experience more fallout though.
carrah b.
Alvin, TX
So pigmented and beautiful creamy colors! I love that their are so many different colors to choose from, the packaging is always good, and i use it all the time! i would recommend this to all of my friends who love makeup as much as i do.
Janette G.
Compton, CA
Absolutely love this pallete. Has a variety of great, natural colors. Nice pigmentation by the way. It's a must use for me everytime I go out. Love the brownish, red colors. I would definitely by another one.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??