BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Crystal C.
La Villa, TX
Yass morphe! I love this palette I use the dark brown colors for a everyday look! And all of them shadows are very easy to blend blend! LOVE IT! I recommend you to get this palette if you are looking for a everyday look or so!
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL
With the amount of colors you get for such a cheap prize, the quality of these shadows are outstanding. Morphe always is a reliable and quality brand no matter what they have to offer. I would 100% buy this again in the future.
Whitney W.
Huntsville , AL
For this, the price is great. I'm not that dark skinned and I have green eyes so these colors can be a little dark for me. I wish there were more creams and light colors in this pallet. The pigment could be better in my opinion.
Amanda S.
i love this morphe palette. it is very inexpensive. love the colours. You can do any type of looks. i recently purchase the morphe 35N,35W,and the 350M palettes and i can wait until they arrive so i can play around with them.
Jessica G.
It's okay if you don't have a lot of warm shadows in your collection.
The colors are gorgeous and blend well and all and you really get a lot for your money. I would recommend them only if you don't already have colors like this
Melissa A.
San Mateo , CA
This is my favorite fall makeup pallete. It's such a beautiful warm tone palette. You can create many beautiful looks and the price is very affordable. The eyeshadows blend beautifully and are easy to work with. I will be buying the second edition to this palette.
Brittany C.
One of my favorite eye shadow palettes. It has good pigment and it's a great deal for the price. There is some fall out and you have to work with them a little to get them perfectly blended but they are very worth the price.
Malika M.
North Baldwin, NY
The color selection in this palette is great for someone that loves warm tones as well as the everyday working person. The shimmer pigments are nice and bold and you don't need to wet the brush to get it to stick! I love the oranges and the rest of the matte shades
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
This is a must have! All the youtubers I follow use this in what seems like every video! It is amazing and the colors come out as beautifully as they look. There are so many shades for the cheap price compared to sub par urban decay
Michelle S.
Macomb, MI
I am OBSESSED with my Morphe palette. I think that it is such a great value and the colors and pigmentation is incredible. I think that the pigmentation is even better than my Naked palettes. I would recommend this product.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??