BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Ella S.
Miami Beach, FL
everyone talks about this product soooooooo much and idk if i should get it! it seems very nice and so does the brand for a very affordable price. maybe i’ll buy some of their products for my birthday!
Saиdra S.
I saw everyone posting about it so I had to give it a try. It's a beautiful palette, very fall like. I just hate that it's a whole bunch of different browns which doesn't give me a lot to work with. I love the pigments and there is one shimmer shadow that I absolutely love!
Robbie H.
Brownwood, TX
This palette is AMAZING! If you don't own this, please, pause what you're doing and go order it! You will thank me! It is perfect for fall! The warm shades are so flattering and blendable... seriously! What are you doing? Go get it!
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
For the price and the amount of colors this palette offers I have nothing negative to say about this palette this works just as good as a high end eyeshadow palette this lasts all day on my lids the colors are very pigmented and I can create so many looks with this palette.
International G.
Frankfort, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PALLET. One of the first higher quality products I bought and I wasnt let down. Beautiful pigmented colors and inexpensive. However some of the colors seem to have repeats in the pallet or maybe there just really similar. Overall its a wonderful fall pallet.
Meagan V.
Bronx
This a great palette to have for your collection especially if your a make up artist. The colors are all matte and work great for the crease and to smoke out your eyeshadow. The colors are great for the fall season which oranges and reds and they are beautiful and pigmented.
Kari C.
The 35O is probably the best, and most affordable, palette ever made!!! I love warm tones and this palette has 35 shades of bliss!!!! At $23 this thing is a MUST HAVE for anyone who loves makeup.....
Julieta S.
San Diego
I honestly loved this pallet so far so many natural colors to add a little touch of dramatic looks! The price is perfect for this beautiful pallet! This pallet can be in handy for a year or more! I highly recommend it
Emily M.
Lake Charles , LA
This is my favorite all matte palette. I have the all shimmer as well. I'm blond hair blue eyes so it really makes my blue eyes pop from the color spectrum. I got it off the morphe site. These shadows blend so easily and beautifully!
Amanda S.
i love this morphe palette. it is very inexpensive. love the colours. You can do any type of looks. i recently purchase the morphe 35N,35W,and the 350M palettes and i can wait until they arrive so i can play around with them.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??