BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Lorissa B.
Porterville, CA
Absolutely love this palette! These shadows are so pigmented and blend able! You can use this palette for so many different types of looks! This is hands down the best palette. It's so affordable! I 100% recommend this palette! I would purchase this palette again!
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI
My absolute FAVORITE eyeshadow palette! It is so pigmented and has lasted me over a year. The price is phenomenal too! Morphe Brushes is the only brand I buy my eyeshadow palettes from now. I own four of them and love all of them!
International G.
Frankfort, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PALLET. One of the first higher quality products I bought and I wasnt let down. Beautiful pigmented colors and inexpensive. However some of the colors seem to have repeats in the pallet or maybe there just really similar. Overall its a wonderful fall pallet.
Constance N.
I love the Morphe pallet, its so pigmented and bLendable, the packaging is nice and classy, The only con is there are no colors, I dont have a pallet I can compare this to because its in a league of its own, I have brown eyes and the colors compliment me well, I will buy Morphe again, in fact I want the JH pallet by MORPHE
Emily M.
For all the warm toned loving girls out there this palette is for you. It's amazing and so unbelievably affordable. The pigmentation is great and all the shadows in this palette are pigmented you don't get some good and some bad.
Victoria G.
Muskegon, MI
This is a very good palette especially considering the price. Although the formula is not extremely pigmented, I pair this with other palettes and it works perfectly for transitions shades. The shimmers are BEAUTIFUL and one works perfectly to highlight my cheek bones. Probably won’t ever need to but I would purchase again.
Ella S.
Miami Beach, FL
everyone talks about this product soooooooo much and idk if i should get it! it seems very nice and so does the brand for a very affordable price. maybe i’ll buy some of their products for my birthday!
Haley M.
One of my favorite Morphe palettes. They can be used any time of the year so that's amazing. Very very very good price with sooo many shades. I always use this palette for base colors no matter what look I am going for that day. Can't ever have too many matte eyeshadows either!
Kaily L.
Davenport, IA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette ONG. For all my matte fanatics out there. This is your dream come true. They blend so well and there's sooooo many transition colors. You can make a lot of different looks with this. Morphe is overall a great grand so I would go check out there brushes too!! Defiantly recommending to my friends
stefany R.
San Diego , CA
Been loving this eyeshadow palette this is the eyeshadow palette I use the most you guys should totally get it and if you don't have it what are you doing girl these colors have the best pigments get this are morphe
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??