BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Savannah W.
Greenville, SC
By far the best eye shadow palette I have purchased! Great quality and very vibrant colors. It also has many shades to choose from at a great price whereas other palettes cost more and only provide 6-10 colors.
Maria D.
san Pedro
Love this this palette❤️❤️ I literally use every color and they’re so easy to blend. Would recommend this to anyone and it would be perfect for a gift for someone you know loves makeup. Definitely buying again!
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
OH MY GOD. When I got this in the mail I had to take a second to calm down. It has the most gorgeous reds, oranges and browns and there's even a green in there. Perfect for smokey eyes and even if you don't want to go that dark and just adding a touch of depth in the crease or outer v. Beautifully pigmented. So excited to rock this pallet out!!
Madalynn W.
Flat rock , MI
Hi! I am an ultimate morphe lover. Morphe was one of the first make up brands I have bought. The packaging is amazing, I have never received something I haven’t LOVED, I have also never received a broken item. I use this pallet almost every day. It a an amazing neutral shade pallet with some pops of color! No fall out and overall amazing!
Allison D.
Petersburg , AK
In love with this pallet!! It’s super pigmented and has lots of color choices. The pallet is only like $23 and is totally worth it. Compared to other high quality name brand eyeshadow pallets this one is cheaper. For the amount of shades and how long it lasts, this is a great deal and such a great brand. Highly recommend morphes products!!
Lexi K.
I do love this, morphes shadows vary I find some palettes are better than others but I love the shade range In this. Other palettes you see with the colors in this one don’t have as many shades like LOOK at all of them. I like this because for the price it gives me a huge variety of colors and I reach for these browns and warm tones almost every day!
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
I love this pallet! High pigmented blends well and so many things you can do with it! The colors are gorgeous and it’s very inexpensive! Will deff buy more products from them!
Heather A.
Murrells Inlet, SC
Love this eye shadow palette so much. The colors blend so well together and every look. This is my first time getting this palette. The price is good for all the shadows that you get. Yes it is a very good buy
Julia F.
I love the reds in this pallet. It’s perfect for fall and winter looks. However, like all morphe pallets, there’s too many browns. Some of the shadows had bad fall out.
Overall, it’s worth it for the money, and it’s a good started pallet. I do believe this product is overhyped and didn’t live up to how amazing everyone on YouTube says it is.
Elsa C.
Santa Ana, CA
If you are starting off in makeup and are on a tight budget, this will be your best friend. I’ve hand mine for over a year and I haven’t hit pan. Great quality and packaging. I would recommend this to everyone, such a great staple palette.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??