BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Cristy G.
This palette is so worth the price you get 35 different shades for $22.99. These shadows look so beautiful on the eyes and you get so many different looks out of this palette. Over all I say check it out it's worth it ✨
Monica G.
moreno valley
OMG OMG this is by far my most most most favorite palette that i have ever purchased in my life!! Not to mention that the price is soooo affordable. With this palette you get soooo many different options allowing you to do sooo many different looks from mild to bold and they are all MATTE! i will be repurchasing this palette and many more because the pigmentation on this plalette is insane! I love it sooo much.
Rea Lynn P.
Iselin, NJ
I love this palette. The colors are perfect for fall. For the price of this palette, it has good pigmentation. If I want a darker or bolder look I have to pack on the eyeshadow. And a good primer would be best if you want to this it to stick on a stay all on!
Rae T.
HONOLULU, HI
In my previous reviews I rave about how Im very into warm tones for eyes. This palette is EVERYTHING and more. It has every shade you need to create beautiful eye poppin sultry looks. I love how the color pay off is so smooth, the formula isn't too gritty and has long wear.
Raegan V.
Amazing amazing amazing quality! This pallet is so darn cheap and you get so many eyeshadows in the pallets. I also own the shimmer 35O. In love with the mm both. So good for those natural eye looks.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
What's not to love? This is very affordable and a bargain. The shadows are all matte which is hard to find these days. I ordered mine online thru Morphe. The shadows are richly pigmented and blend easily.
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
Great shadows! Morphe shadows are such great quality for the price. I definitely recommend especially for people trying to expand their makeup collection on a tight budget. Blend very well and are quite pigmented.
Serena S.
Austin, TX
I love this morphe palette and I use it nonstop! It has every shade you'd be looking for to create any type of warm look. There are 35 shades in this palette which makes it super affordable! Highly recommend it!
Sienna B.
Orangevale ca
This is my all time favorite eye shadow pallet ever, I found this at a store in the mall which is super rare, I love how pigmented the pallet is and especially for the price you really can't beat morphe, 35 shadows for $23 is a steal.
Elisa R.
Newburgh
These shades are very natural and this can be considered an everyday palette this contains shades that are very natural they can also be used as bases for your looks depending on what you're going for , a lot of these shades can also be considered as a transitioning eyeshadow so you would get A lot of use out of this palette
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??