BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Abbie R.
Charleston, WV
Morphe shadows are amazing. You get such a great quality product for an amazing price. They always come with so many shades that give you options to create an endless amount of eye looks. This warm pallet in particular is beautiful!!
Cindy A.
One of the most amazing palletes I own. The shadows are super easy to blend and they do not crack. You don't even need a primer for them. I love them they are perfect. These are my daily go to shadows most definitely recommend them!!
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
Great shadows! Morphe shadows are such great quality for the price. I definitely recommend especially for people trying to expand their makeup collection on a tight budget. Blend very well and are quite pigmented.
Kiara S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I love the 35o series by morphe. Just like jaclyn hill i love a warm smokey eye and these palettes definitely provide that. I reach for these palettes all the time and I recommend to every makeup girl
Rae T.
HONOLULU, HI
In my previous reviews I rave about how Im very into warm tones for eyes. This palette is EVERYTHING and more. It has every shade you need to create beautiful eye poppin sultry looks. I love how the color pay off is so smooth, the formula isn't too gritty and has long wear.
Brooke M.
Bloomington, IN
Great shadows for the price but gave three stars because many of the shadows looks the same on the eyes. No point in paying for this many shades when they're the same and not as great quality. Would recommend spending the same amount on a Sonia Kashuk palette of Makeup Geek shadows
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
This pallete is so beautiful I can't explain it. I love it so much I try not to use it lol.
It's a great pallete. Very pigmented and stays on all day even without a primer! I highly recommend it! It's awesome
Cristy G.
This palette is so worth the price you get 35 different shades for $22.99. These shadows look so beautiful on the eyes and you get so many different looks out of this palette. Over all I say check it out it's worth it ✨
Sienna B.
Orangevale ca
This is my all time favorite eye shadow pallet ever, I found this at a store in the mall which is super rare, I love how pigmented the pallet is and especially for the price you really can't beat morphe, 35 shadows for $23 is a steal.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
What's not to love? This is very affordable and a bargain. The shadows are all matte which is hard to find these days. I ordered mine online thru Morphe. The shadows are richly pigmented and blend easily.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??