BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Marly F.
Omg this palette is so good, first of all I love warm tones, so when I saw this palette it was love at first sight; the quality of the shadows is amazing, so pigmented, so blendable and long lasting; I definitely recommend it, especially for beginners, such a good palette for learning and practicing.
Courtney H.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this for Christmas and I've used it every day since! I love how easy to blend these shadows are and how there's barely any fallout! I use to use the Naked Palettes and now I'll always stick to my Morphie one!
Brooke H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Morphe has some of the best palettes keeping in mind the price and amount you receive in the palette. This one is my favorite, has a lot of warm tones and nice shimmers in it. Beautiful pay off and pigmentation.
Monica G.
Richmond Hill, GA
I really like this palette. I love that all the shades are matte. This is not the original 35O palette, this is the all matte version. I really enjoy all the colors and it's very versatile. Every color is pigmented and blends like a dream. It's such a great every day palette and I find myself reaching for this palette a lot.
Xochitl U.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I love how this pallet has so many colors to chose from. One of the best pallets I have ever used! The first time I tried it I instantly loved it. This is a must buy product! You can use it on all types of skin!!!
Chandlier A.
Grambling, LA
I love love love this. It's cheap and on top of that is sooooooooo pigmented. I bought this offline and it came within a couple of days. One thing I can say about Morphe is that although it's cheap and affordable it's one of the best makeup brands out there. You have to have this in your collection.
Maria M.
I heard a lot about Morphe and how great it was and I kind of believed it was just another hyped up product, but this palette is everything!! I just bought it and it is so great! I love the fall looks I can do and the natural colors! Just incredible!
Jesca S.
Absolutely LOVE all morphe shadows. This is an excellent palette. Shadows are highly pigmented and buttery. Easy to blend. The range of colors is fantastic. Some are similar to single shadows but they are all different
Nastasia A.
Morphe is my all-time FAVORITE for buying eye-shadow palettes. I'm new to the brand but have already purchased 4 of the palettes. They are SO great for the price and I honestly recommend them over Urban Decay or Tarte.
Cindy R.
Modesto, CA
This is one of my favorite morphe pallets it's natural but can also be made very smokey and dramatic I highly recommend this pallet to beginners as well and it is also very affordable for how many shades there are
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??